超愛學英文

有時候,一口冰,就能把整個夏天都降溫

有時候,一口冰,就能把整個夏天都降溫

你有沒有發現,吃冰不只是味覺上的享受,更是口感、氣味、溫度的多重體驗?如果只是用「好吃」來形容,真的太單薄了!這次,我整理了30個形容詞,讓你在描述冰品時不再詞窮,無論是寫評語、拍照發文、還是單純想跟朋友炫耀一下今天吃的冰,都能更傳神。

  1. Velvety
    詞義:如天鵝絨般滑順柔和的,口感細膩
  • The mango sorbet was so velvety, it almost melted before I could chew.
    這款芒果冰沙超滑順,還沒咬下去就快化掉了。
  • I love how velvety the texture of this milk ice is.
    我超愛這款牛奶冰那種滑順的口感。
  • That velvety finish really sets this gelato apart.
    那種柔滑的尾韻讓這款義式冰淇淋脫穎而出。
  1. Chilled
    詞義:冰鎮過的,涼爽舒服
  • The chilled strawberry puree gave the shaved ice a refreshing kick.
    冰鎮過的草莓泥讓這碗剉冰超清爽。
  • Chilled desserts are the best treat on a humid day.
    悶熱天氣就是要吃冰鎮甜點才對味。
  • I took a bite of the chilled mango and immediately felt revived.
    咬了一口冰鎮芒果,瞬間就精神起來。
  1. Creamy
    詞義:奶油般的濃郁柔滑
  • This creamy ice cream tastes just like fresh milk.
    這款冰淇淋奶味超濃,像剛擠出來的鮮奶一樣。
  • I prefer creamy over icy textures in my desserts.
    我比較喜歡冰品是濃郁滑順的那種,不是脆冰的。
  • The creamy swirl in the middle surprised me.
    中間那層濃郁的奶香意外地驚艷。
  1. Frosty
    詞義:有霜的,帶點冰晶感的冷感
  • I could feel the frosty layer form on my tongue.
    舌頭立刻感受到那層冰霜感。
  • The frosty surface made it look like snow.
    表面有種霜霜的感覺,看起來就像雪一樣。
  • I love frosty lemonades on hot afternoons.
    炎熱下午就是要來杯有霜感的檸檬冰沙。
  1. Tangy
    詞義:帶酸味的,有點刺激的清爽口感
  • This tangy passionfruit ice pop is so addictive.
    這支百香果冰棒的酸甜好刷嘴。
  • I wasn’t expecting the tangy flavor to be this strong.
    我沒想到那個酸味這麼明顯欸。
  • The tangy twist balanced out the sweetness perfectly.
    這種微酸感完美中和了甜膩。
  1. Melty
    詞義:快融化的,濕濕黏黏的口感
  • The ice cream was so melty, it started dripping instantly.
    冰淇淋一上桌就快化了,馬上就開始滴。
  • I like my mochi with a melty center.
    我喜歡麻糬冰心那種黏黏濕濕的感覺。
  • Nothing beats a melty chocolate drizzle on cold ice.
    沒有什麼比濕潤融化的巧克力醬淋在冰上還誘人的了。
  1. Icy
    詞義:偏硬、有碎冰感的,冷得刺骨
  • The icy bits in this slush gave it extra texture.
    這杯沙冰裡的碎冰增加了不少咬感。
  • It’s too icy for me—I prefer something smoother.
    這種太有冰感的不是我的菜,我喜歡滑順一點的。
  • That first icy bite made my teeth freeze.
    第一口冰感太重,牙齒直接被凍麻了。
  1. Sweet
    詞義:甜的,直接的糖味
  • This condensed milk topping made the dessert extra sweet.
    加了煉乳之後整碗甜度直接拉滿。
  • I’m glad it’s not overly sweet.
    幸好這不會太甜,剛剛好。
  • Sometimes, you just need something sweet and simple.
    有時候真的只想吃點單純的甜味。
  1. Decadent
    詞義:奢華的、濃郁到像在犯罪一樣罪惡感十足
  • This chocolate lava ice cream is so decadent.
    這個熔岩巧克力冰淇淋也太奢侈。
  • I usually avoid decadent desserts, but today I gave in.
    我平常不吃這種濃到爆的甜點,今天破例了。
  • The decadent texture made every bite feel like heaven.
    濃濃的口感,每一口都像在天堂。
  1. Refreshing
    詞義:清爽提神,讓人瞬間降溫的感覺
  • The mint shaved ice was incredibly refreshing.
    薄荷剉冰真的超清涼。
  • Nothing beats a refreshing treat on a scorching day.
    大熱天來點清爽的冰品真的超讚。
  • I needed something refreshing after that heavy meal.
    吃完重口味午餐後超需要這種清爽的冰品。

 
 請點這裡繼續看更多內容
 請點這裡繼續看更多內容
 
 請點這裡繼續看更多內容
 
 請點這裡繼續看更多內容

 最後更新時間 2025-08-20 要更新請點這裡